Easter will be here before we know it. If you’re looking for an alternative to the traditional Easter egg hunt, we have an exciting idea for you. Create a Glow-in-the-Dark Easter Egg Hunt for the kids that takes minimal time to prepare and will have the kids “glowing” about their finds! When you’re shopping for plastic Easter eggs and candy, pick up glow-in-the-dark bracelets, too. Place a special treat and bracelet inside each egg, and then hold your hunt indoors with the lights off or outside when the sun goes down. This is especially fun for older kids!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Large Translucent Fillable Plastic Easter Eggs
- Glow-in-the-Dark Bracelets
- Wrapped Easter Candy
- Easter Baskets or Buckets for Collecting Eggs
Easy Step-by-Step Directions:
- Remove the glow-in-the-dark bracelets and crack them to make them glow.
- Tie each bracelet into a knot and place them into each translucent egg.
- Add some wrapped candy or other trinkets into the egg and close it.
- Hide all the eggs inside or outside and let the kids find them all!